Thursday 16 March 2017

Inside my  head
am a all black swerving and fending as i boll someone  over and then i score the winning try then the crowd goes wild  inside my head.   
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           inside my head  i'm doing  a triple backflip  then a three sixty  on a bike  then i fail and get back up again  inside my head.    


                                  Inside my head i'm doing     wheelies  on my dirt bike  and flinging mud at my house while my mom is fainting  because the yard is all torn up . by callum                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment